Pregnancy Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, July 18, 2008

The teenage brain.....


I just finished taking a test on the teenage brain and let me just say, that was the most DIFFICULT test ever!!! I would much rather spend two hours taking a calculus test! Apparently I have no idea what parts control what emotions and for starters, I don't even know how to pronounce half of the names!! I'm glad that it's all over, but that was the most difficult two hours of my life!
So anyway, here's an update on us..... Well, you guessed it, school and work! What's new?! These two new classes I'm taking right how are killing me. I seriously need to sleep all day and get some energy built back up. I've been going back and forth to campus and working on my research project and when I'm not doing that I come home and stare at my computer screen all day working on my online classes! After this summer I'm gonna need some glasses, my poor eyes have done nothing but look at this thing! My classes are done in three more weeks, but I won't be done with my research project yet so I will still have to do that for the rest of the summer.
Poor Brennon has been working non-stop in the heat. I don't know how he does it! I break a sweat just walking from the house to my car! He's been such a big help with my classes. My average day starts with me going to school and staying there for about three to four hours and then when I come home I work on my online classes for probably another six hours! And on the days that I work, I work from 10-5 and then come home and do homework for another four hours!! It's so crazy and I'm so exhausted. Brennon's been so good, he's been making dinner and doing the dishes! What a guy!
We're coming up on our one year anniversary next month! We had the original plan to go to Califronia, but we decided we would save that for some other time. I'm just too busy with school and my finals are around the time of our anniversary and we just don't really have all that much moolah! I think what we might do now is go to the White Mountains and spend some nice relaxing quality time up there. We were thinking about going to Sunrise and riding the mountain bikes down the ski paths! I've never done that before so it should be fun. We're just gonna go over there and see what it's like this time of year and go check out the scenery and get some good pictures! Doesn't that sound so relaxing?!? I'm excited, I could definitely use some R & R right now!

No comments: