On Saturday, Brennon and I went to the Payson High School football game and they won! It's always fun to sit with family and cheer on our team! Can't wait to go to Flagstaff and watching them play for the State Championship! It's going to be a nail biter!! Hopefully the weather's not too bad.
Then today after school I met my mom and some family for lunch! It was fun to sit and visit with everyone. I miss not seeing everyone since I'm not in Payson anymore. Even in Payson it's hard to see everyone all the time. They came down for one of their cousin's funerals. It always seems like the only time the whole family gets together is for something not so happy.. but what is family for? We have such a good family that loves and supports each other that it's a blessing no matter when you get together.
Can't wait until Thanksgiving! I love eating Thanksgiving dinner! I like all the commotion in the kitchen and baking and getting everything ready! Can't wait until Brennon and I have little ones around and we can carry on old family traditions and come up with some of our own!
I'll be taking some pictures of our feast and the championship game and hopefully our boys taking state!!! Wouldn't that be cool?! Undefeated all season!
GO LONGHORNS!
1 comment:
We will have to come and visit you Saturday when we are up in Pine celebrating Thanksgiving with Ryan's family. We're busy this Thanksgiving holiday! Phoenix on Thursday, Small Cafe for my Grandpas surprise birthday on Friday, Saturday is Pine and Sunday I think we are decorating our house for CHRISTMAS! Miss you!
Post a Comment