Pregnancy Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, January 25, 2009

And the award goes to.......

ME! For world's worst blogger!

It has been so long since I posted anything and I'm sorry for those of you that read this! Well, let me just say that school has started again and I am a very busy girl! I am taking a very big course load this semester and already have paper due here soon....and it's only the second week! Ugh.. To make things even better, my computer decided to stop working so now I have officially taken over Brennon's computer. Sorry babe. And thank you mom and dad for giving us Microsoft Office! It seems everything bad that happens, happens at really bad times! My computer broke at the same time my last semester of school started, which happens to be the semester that I'm taking 3 online classes!

Not having my computer also means I don't have any of my pictures. So, once again, no pictures this time :( I wanted to put up pictures of dad's new car that was on display at the Roush tent at Barrett Jackson, but those pics are on my computer :( sorry dad, can't show off your car now...

Today is mom's birthday....HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!! We love you!

Hopefully things will get up and running with my computer, until then, probably no pictures. Actually, since school has started, probably not a lot of blogging :( we'll see. Hope everyone is doing well! Take care!

2 comments:

Quinn and Anjuli said...

I know how you feel with the computer - mine broke last semester at a bad time too! Hopefully everything gets working again. And good luck with your LAST semester of college!! It's so awesome that you're so close to being finished, although Quinn and I are a little sad since that means you and Brennon will be moving away :(. But we love you guys and hope for the best!

this one said...

i am glad that you are back!! i missed you