Just about an hour ago I noticed Cooper playing with something on the recliner so I got a little closer for a better look..... and it was a big SCORPION!!! Ahhhh!! I immediately started screaming and had the chills run up and down my body! I still feel like there are things crawling up my legs! So disgusting! So I grabbed Cooper and then Wrangler went over to see what it was and stuck his nose right up against it! Once he touched it the scorpion jumped off the chair and run underneath it and I was screaming like a little girl and I scared Wrangler away. It didn't do anything to Wrangler, but I scared him screaming he ran and hid under our bed. Brennon was in the shower so I made him cut it short and come to the rescue. This thing was so disgusting! I couldn't find it after it ran under the chair so Brennon turned the chair upside down and I turned off all the lights and whipped out the black light (which the only reason I have is because when I first moved in I found like 4 scorpions in the house) and found it crawling around inside the chair. I'm getting the chills just from telling you about this! Anyway, Brennon came out with his magazine and I hid in the bedroom while he killed the scorpion and saved my life!! Thanks babe, you're the best! I don't know what I would do without you!
Even though I was scared out of my wits, I managed to snap a few pictures (all for the sake of blogging!) Don't get to creeped out by them!! I would say enjoy, but I don't think that's possible!




The scorpion glowing from the black light
6 comments:
EW EW EW EW EW!!!! We had those all over in thatcher and I HATE them. They are nasty little bugs. I'd almost forgotten how much I hated them until I saw these pictures!! haha!
Oooh!! Scorpions! You should have put him in the microwave... they literally blow apart when they get to a certain temperature!
aie aie aie aie yiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!! ew ew ew ew ew ew ... ahhhhhh! i HATE bugs especially scorpions!!!!! EW!!!!!!!!!!! im so sorry. good thing for husbands eh!?
aie aie aie aie yiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!! ew ew ew ew ew ew ... ahhhhhh! i HATE bugs especially scorpions!!!!! EW!!!!!!!!!!! im so sorry. good thing for husbands eh!?
oh how i hate scorpions
Next time DON'T SHOW PICS!! Now I have the heebie jeebies. Thanks girly. Glad to hear everyone survived that little situation.
Post a Comment