Pregnancy Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, July 20, 2009

Last day of work

Sorry it's been so long since I posted anything. Being down at Whispering Hope Ranch has left me no time to blog! Friday was my last day of work and I must say I am so relieved. Some parts of camp were really fun, but overall it was just exhausting and straining on my pregnant body! Friday was also the last day for another one of the counselors. She left to go back to school. We decided that since it was both our last day we'd pull a prank on our boss! We waited until Thursday night and snuck into her office in the middle of the night. We tin-foiled her office! I got the idea from a friend of mine who had done the same thing to her boss. So we went into her office and went to town! I had no idea how intense it was covering everything with foil! We ended up just getting the big stuff since we started getting really tired. We covered her desk, computer, chair, books, pens/pencils, printer, door, toilet and even the floor! It was so hilarious! We were cracking up the whole time!

No comments: