Pregnancy Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, October 18, 2010

I don't even know where to start!

Yes, I am still alive. I have been incredibly busy, sidetracked, sick, running around with my head cut off and enjoying life with my boys. In July we bought our first house!! We've been busy working on it and getting settled. We did a pretty good job unpacking everything (when I say we, I mean me...) and only have a few boxes left. Most of the pictures are on the walls and all my cupboards are full! We started out by fixing up the inside, getting rid of the wallpaper by texturing over it and painting, which turned out really nice. We still have to do that to the bathrooms, but we'll do that later. We did the big rooms first then we'll do the rest little by little. It's a 3 bedroom, 2 bath home on an acre and a half! We absolutely love it!

Also in July, I started a new job at a dentist office in Payson. It's really great and I really enjoy working with everyone there, but I do miss being able to bring Stevie with me. Working full time has me missing him a lot, but at the end of the day I get to snuggle with him and tuck him into bed.

Stevie is now 9 months old! He's crawling all over the place, it seems like he gets a new bruise everyday! He's very brave and adventurous and likes to check everything out. He can climb and entire set of stairs all by himself and can even go down all the way without any help! He likes to walk while he holds onto our fingers and can stand for about 5 seconds on his own. He's so close to taking his first step! I have a feeling he'll be walking on his own by the time he's 10 months! We'll see if that actually happens... For sure before he's a year old. He's very petite. He only weighs 14 pounds. He's below the 5th percentile for height and weight. I think he might be going through a growth spurt though, because he's eating a ton right now and sleeping a lot too. He's such a good boy for mommy and daddy, he goes to bed between 7 and 8 and doesn't wake up till about 6 or 6:30. This last Saturday he didn't wake up until 8:00! We love him so much, I don't even know how to describe it. He lights up our lives and can't wait to see him grow into a little man!

This year for Halloween, we've decided to have a Costume Party at our new house! We can't wait to see what everyone dresses up as! Stevie is going to be a little lion! It's so stinkin cute! I'm the Statue of Liberty and Brennon is Peter Pan! We gonna have a costume contest and lots of other fun activities, and of course, lots of FOOD! Come and join us if you want!

I'm going to post some pictures of everything that's been going on so it's not just a bunch of boring reading! I'll try to keep up on this so everyone can see Stevie grow, but I can't promise anything.. I tend to get really sidetracked...

1 comment:

Lara said...

Congratulations on your new house and job! It sounds like Stevie is just growing like a weed!