This past weekend I went up to Payson to the car show, it was so much fun! I love going and socializing! I got to drive the Shelby there and back home! It was exciting, but I was a little paranoid the whole time! It was so much fun to see everyone and on top of that, the weather was perfect! At first it was a little windy but then it got warm and I got a little burnt. My face is peeling now :( It was fun to see all the cars and all of my friends I haven't seen in a while. I got to see my cousin Shelton and his girlfriend Kelly who is pregnant and so cute!! Then I met up with Ryan, Hannah and Danica and we had some lunch at the Main Street Grill. I had the pulled pork and it was delicious! It was so fun to see them! Danica is getting so big and so beautiful! She is such a good baby. They make up the cutest family! Once the show was over they gave out the awards and my parents got the "Best of Class" award for all four of the cars they entered. After the show we headed back home and then I went over to my grandparents house. My grandma is recovering well from her surgery. They got a new baby miniature dachshund! She is the cutest little dog ever! She is so tiny, she is barely bigger than my hand! It's so cute, they have little doggy stairs for her to get up on the bed! Then after that I came home to Brennon because I missed him :) It was a nice break from the valley and I'm so glad I got to catch up with everyone! Here are some pictures of the show! Enjoy...
The Coupe

The Shelby (This is the one I drove!)

My Mom's Camaro

The Boss
All four of them lined up
1 comment:
looks like fun! thanks so much deawna for coming to the shower and for pitching in on the rocking chair! can't wait to rock the little guy in it!
Post a Comment