Update on our puppy.... he is doing really good. He is so funny and keeps himself entertained!! He breaks my heart though when I leave for work. I can hear him whining and howling the whole time I'm walking to my car.. So sad. I don't have to work again until Tuesday so I get to hang out with my little boy everyday until then!! I had all of his toys in the kitchen and one-by-one he would bring them into the living room. He thinks it's funny when I move his toys and then he moves them right back to where I got them from. He's a little booger!! He is still sleeping through the entire night which is soooo nice!!! The cat is a little mean still. I don't think she likes when he whines because everytime he does she'll walk over to him, hiss at him, and then smack him across the head with her paw. Earlier today I had to lock her in the other room because she kept hitting him!! I'll try to get some more cute pictures and post them so everyone can watch him grow!
Tonight Brennon and I are going out for sushi with some friends. It's my first time... I've heard that the texture is the only weird part, which might not be too good because texture is what keeps me away from a lot of foods. But I'm excited to try it so hopefully I will like it.
Any suggestions on what I should get?
No comments:
Post a Comment