Pregnancy Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Trip to Iowa

Our trip to Iowa was pretty fun. It was only four days which was perfect, just long enough to get out of the heat, but just short enough to escape the tornadoes! When we landed my aunt picked us up and then we went shopping at Kohls, Old Navy and a place called Gordmans. I got some good stuff! Then we headed to Manchester where the family lives. It was my aunt's birthday when we got there so the next night they went out to celebrate. We got to see my uncle's new baby boy. His name is Wyatt and he is so cute! We went to a little town called Independence and went shopping again the next day! I was fun to see all of my dad's family and it was a nice break from the city. Good thing we left when we did because the day we left a tornado came through that night! I'm glad we missed it!

Brennon and I had sushi again with Andy before he left today to go back to Germany. This time it was a much better experience. I tried the California roll which was so much better because it's boring and plain! I didn't get sick this time. We're sad to see Andy go but we had fun with him!

Tonight me, Brennon, Brendan and Monique are going to a Dbacks game so that should be lots of fun! Brennon took my camera to work today so I can't post any pictures until he gets home. I'll try to get some up tomorrow! Hope everyone is doing good!

No comments: