Pregnancy Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, June 12, 2008

It's been awhile

Oh my goodness it's been so long since I posted. I've been slacking and haven't posted my pictures of anything up. I keep forgetting to get my camera from Brennon, he's been using it for work everyday. I'll try my hardest to remember today.

School started on June 2, so I've been busy with that, and Brennon is still busy with work. My classes aren't too terribly hard but one of them is a work at your own pace, so that kind of screws me up.. I tend to fall behind and stay up til one in the morning doing all of my assignments the night before the last day! I'll try not to let myself do that this year.

It's starting to get a little warm down here... I wish the heat would've waited to come until....NEVER, but what are you gonna do? It's a perfect time to go swimming and get a nice tan. I suppose I could take my computer to the pool and do my homework!

Wrangler is getting so big and he definitely likes to talk! He and Cooper seem to be getting along better. She isn't so mean anymore, and she's being nicer to me, so that's good!

Brennon and I went up to Payson this last weekend and it was perfect! The weather was great! On Friday we went up to Pine and let all the beagles play together and then my dad, Brennon and I went for a ride to Payson in the Shelby! It was fun!!! We drove to the park and drove past "the wall" ran some errands and then stopped by Dairy Queen before we drove back to Pine. Then on Saturday, Brennon and his dad went hiking at Canyon Creek and I spent the morning in Pine with my parents at the Strawberry festival. For lunch we walked over to the senior center and got some Navajo tacos!!! Yummy! That night we went to a BBQ at the Hollobaugh's house to celebrate Brett for coming home from his mission in mexico. After that we went to the movies and saw "You don't mess with the Zohan" I personally didn't enjoy it too much. There were definitely some funny parts but I wouldn't go see it again. I did have fun meeting with family and friends though, so that made up for the stupid movie.

On Monday my mom came down and we painted the condo! Painting is always exciting, but it always wears me out and I end up exhausted the next day. It looks really nice! When I get my camera I'll take some pictures and post them! We painted the living room, the dining room, the hall, and our bathroom. I want to paint our bedroom, but I'm undecided on a color... Any suggestions?

This week hasn't been all that exciting except for painting and dinner last night. Last night we went to Serrano's to celebrate two of Brennon's cousin's birthdays. The food was pretty good and then Brennon bought some tortillas to bring home, yum, they are good! We're having some friends over again for game night tonight so that will be lots of fun! Tomorrow we are going to have a nice evening in and not do anything except for be lazy. Then on Saturday we are having a BBQ at his grandparents house, his aunt and uncle who live in Hawaii are visiting so we'll get to see them. Then on Sunday we're driving up to Deer Creek to celebrate Father's Day with my family and The Goebel's.

Hope everyone is doing good and I promise I'll post some pictures soon!

No comments: