Pregnancy Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, August 8, 2008

Brennon's 21st Birthday!!

Monday the 4th was Brennon's 21st birthday and I planned a surprise party for him!! When he got home from work Quinn took him to the Scottsdale Gun Club and went shooting. When you go there on your birthday you get to shoot a machine gun for free! They had a blast doing that! Brennon had so much fun he signed up for a membership....

I told Brennon that Monique and I were going to go get manicures so I couldn't go with him. Instead Monique and I went to Party City and found so much cool stuff! We decided to go with the camoflauge theme! We had camo streamers, camo birthday signs, camo balloons, and we got a pinata that was shaped like a tank!! Then we went to Dairy Queen to get Brennon's favorite cake, ice cream cake!! It was mighty yummy!

When Brennon and Quinn came home we surprised him with "SURPRISE" and an air horn! :) It was so much fun! We video taped it and when he came in through the door he jumped like crazy! Ha! We had some lame birthday games that are always so much fun! We played the military version of pin the tail on the donkey! And we broke the pinata and of course, watched the Diamondbacks game. It was a very good birthday!

Enjoy the pictures!







The tank pinata!!



Monique was the master at setting everything up! She was in charge of balloons and streamers which was pretty much it for decorations!! Haha!



When Brennon first came in! He looks a little surprised!!


Yummy ice cream cake!

Me and Mo!

Monique spinning Quinn around!

The outcome

Make a wish!

We didn't have anything that was sturdy enough for the pinata so we took it outside and Joe pitched it to Brennon and he smacked it to smithereens!

2 comments:

William and Marianne said...

ha! how fun! happy bday brennon!

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday Brennon!! DeAwna, looks like you put together a pretty good surprise party. I love doing parties, even though sometimes they feel childish and dorky, but hey they are so much fun!

Can't wait to see you on the 23!