Pregnancy Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Feelin' the spirit....again!

Wednesday night my mom and I went back to the store to take the broken Christmas tree back in hopes to just exchange it for the same one. When we got there they were all gone! The next best one was around 100 dollars, so I decided to go ahead and pass on that one! So I just got my money back for the other one. We went to Kohls to see if they had anything trees but all they had were the display trees or 3-4 footers... So we came back home empty handed. Sad.

The next day Brennon and I went out to Applebee's for dinner (thank you Jennifer & Jeff for the gift card!) and on our way back home Brennon pulled into one of those lots on the corner that sell Christmas trees and it smelled like Heaven! I love that smell! And guess what? Now our house smells the same way because we brought one home! Yay! So no more Christmas tree blues!

P.S. (Can anyone else believe how fast Christmas is coming?!? 12 more days! Holy cow!)



So pretty, and so fragrant!



Doesn't even look like we missed a beat! Looks exactly the same but smells so much better!

Levi... hehe I thought I'd throw this one in there. Brennon and I are dog sitting while my parents are on vacation and this is what Levi's been doing pretty much the whole time! Prince Levi on his pillow!

2 comments:

Norris Family said...

You will need the smell of a real Christmas tree to compensate for no snow and cactus. I always had a bummer of a time with Christmas, just didnt seem quite like it with out the snow, a fire place crackling, there is just something mystical about it

William and Marianne said...

yeah! a new tree!!!! =) so fun... we miss ya'll!!