Pregnancy Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Front Page News.......................I'M PREGNANT!

I'm pregnant and we are thrilled!! We couldn't be any happier about our new soon-to-be addition! We've been trying for a little while and it's finally time! I found out last Friday and we decided to tell our families on Mother's Day! Happy Mother's Day moms!

On Friday I took an at-home pregnancy test and it said I was pregnant! I was jumping for joy, but Brennon wasn't there so celebrate with me and I couldn't wait for him to come home to tell him so I went to his work and told him the news! He didn't believe me at first! He thought I was just joking with him! After the initial shock he was jumping with joy too!

I took two more tests to make sure and all three said pregnant! Oh I'm so excited!!

I went to the doctor on Monday and he confirmed that I was pregnant and that I'm due on January 10th. New year baby!

I can't wait to keep everyone posted on whats happening and how I'm getting bigger and how the baby's growing!
I'm such a dork for taking these pictures, but what can I say? I was so excited!

Other front page news.... I'm graduating tomorrow (and Friday)!! I take my last final tomorrow and then I AM DONE!

Mom and Dad, thank you so much for putting me through college and supporting me through everything! I couldn't have done it without you two! I love you!

5 comments:

Chris and Karlie said...

YAY!!!! Congratulations again to both of you!! I am so so happy for you guys!! I love that we are pregnant together!!! Congrats on graduating as well!! Love ya girly!

Will & Camie Shill said...

love it! i totally tested like 10 different times just to be sure! congrats guys!

William and Marianne said...

lol!!!! thats a lot of tests!!!!!! congrats =)!!!!!!!

Quinn and Anjuli said...

We're so happy for you guys!! That's so so exciting!

JD and Willow said...

Congrats! Babies are the greatest things on earth.

P.S. You probably don't even remember me, but my Dad Mike worked for your dad ages ago, and I used to hang out with the Randall kids and you your brother during the summers.