Pregnancy Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Crappy way to start the weekend.....

Don't you just love when you're about to start the day and find out that it's already ruined?!? Brennon and I both slept in....well, kind of, we woke up around 8 so that is kind of sleeping in. It was nice to do that since we stayed up so late last night. Anyway, Brennon gets up and gets ready to go shooting with Quinn. I get up and start to get ready for work. When I walked into the kitchen there was this big puddle of water on the floor. I figured Brennon accidentally dropped some ice when he was filling up his ice chest. I felt a couple of drops of water hit my are and I looked up and water is leaking from our ceiling! Being Saturday, the management guy isn't here! And the office doesn't open until 10. Well how inconvenient is that! I have to be to work at 10. And of course I'm dealing with this all by myself because Brennon is already long gone! So now I have to wait until 10 to get some help and I have to be late for work!! This sucks!! This isn't the first time this has happened to me either!! When I was living with Sierra the same thing happened! I woke up and stepped into a huge puddle of water and guess what, she wasn't home and there I was to take care of it on my own!! Why does this crap happen to me!?! Why?? AHHH!!

1 comment:

William and Marianne said...

Oh man! That sucks!! im sorry :(