A deer we saw on the way up!
We saw this on our way to the trail. We think they're blueberries, but we're not too sure.. What do you think?
A lot of the trees were burnt from the Willow fire.
This was the place where we could see Rye.. Can't really tell though.




The century plants blowing in the wind!




After our hike, we came back home and relaxed for a little bit and then went to the movies to see American Carol. Very funny. Cheesy, but funny! We recommend seeing it because we were laughing the whole movie! Then we met with Quinn and Anjuli to celebrate Anjuli's birthday! We played Clue! So fun, I love that game!
Hope everyone had a good weekend. I don't think we have anything coming up so once we do something I'll post something and hopefully some pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment