Pregnancy Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, October 13, 2008

To bark, or not to bark.......

Today my dad called and said he received a phone call from the condo saying that they've been getting complaints about Wrangler. I guess whenever we leave he barks up a storm. So Brennon and I headed over to Petsmart and got him a bark collar... Poor little guy is terrified. We put it on him and gave him a chance to bark so that way when we left tomorrow he wouldn't be scared out of his mind. Brennon went outside and knocked on our window and, of course, he started barking. At first I don't think he noticed it, but then it really started to freak him out! He got shocked and jumped straight up in the air, then he ran to my lap and curled up in a ball. After that, Brennon and I both walked out the door and acted like we were leaving. He sat by the door and whimpered a little, but no barks.. We've only had it for like fifteen minutes and it's already working! Hopefully he'll learn not to do this anymore because it breaks my heart everytime he gets shocked. He starts squealing and screams a little.. Poor baby..

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Poor wrangler!! Good thing is after awhile you can take it off and put it back on, he will learn to not bark with and without it. We had to use them on both our dogs. He is SO cute.

Anonymous said...

You're a HORRIBLE mother!! Lol... totally just kidding. Hey, the doggie needs to learn not to bark. Good thing about our doggies, they don't really bark. Cooper does every now and then, but not too bad.

Norris Family said...

So how did the solo weekend go? And how did the hunt go, did he get anything worth being all alone for the weekend? Its funny, what I think I wouldnt give for a quite weekend alone, but I am sure after about a day I would be feeling alone too.