Pregnancy Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, October 10, 2008

One of those days.....

So today was going fine, I went to school, but only one class since my other two were cancelled. It's so hard to go to school when you have to drive all the way there, walk a mile to get to class, sit there for 50 minutes and then hike back to your car and drive all the way back home. Well when I started to drive out of the parking garage I heard this "whoosh, whoosh" sound. I thought in the back of my mind that I might just be unlucky enough to have a flat tire. So I pulled over and got out to see what it was.... Sure enough, my tire was flat.. So I drove back to the parking lot and found a spot where I could sit and think of what my next move was going to be. Seeing as I have never changed a tire I didn't think I should be doing this alone. And... I'm not even able to lift the spare tire out of the trunk.. I'm pathetic.... I thought about asking some random guys that walked past, but got scared and didn't do it. (I think I've read too many emails saying that a guy will attack you when he's doing a good deed and all that junk... they've tampered with my mind.) So I decided to give Quinn a call since he lives a lot closer than we do. But... he was working. So I called another one of my friends that was at ASU at the time, but... he was in class. So finally I called Brennon, and he drove all the way to school to rescue me. He's such a good hubby. So I waited for him to leave the house and come save the day, and when he got there he whipped out the tire like it was nothing and put it on my car!! He's amazing. He followed me back and on our way home we stopped at Discount Tire to replace the old one and put it back on my car. We were thinking we'd have to spend maybe $80 to replace the tire... Nope, it was $120 for ONE tire, ONE TIRE!!! Holy cow! So this is the start to our fabulous weekend....

Hopefully our luck will change.. Tonight we plan on going to watch Saguaro High School play football. My cousin Justin is the coach so we're gonna go see him in action! Then tomorrow we're going hiking! I'll be sure to take some pictures from our hike! Hope everyone has a good weekend!

No comments: