Pregnancy Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, October 6, 2008

Weekend with Joe and Ashleigh

This past weekend we headed up the hill and brought our friends Joe and Ashleigh with us. They've driven through Payson, but never to Payson or Pine, so we figured we'd take them up there and show them where we grew up!


We took them to Tonto Creek and walked to a waterfall and then headed over to the Tonto Fish Hatchery. When we got there it started to rain, but not too bad. It didn't keep us from feeding the fish! I never realized how entertaining it was to feed fish. You just throw little pieces of food into the water and hundreds of them try to get that one piece! Fun stuff!


The fishies!

Joe and Ashleigh

Me and my hubby!


Us again :)

Me and Ashleigh


Another one of us...


After playing with the fishies, we went to the movies and saw Eagle Eye. It was a pretty good movie. Very intense, but kind of far fetched... but that's hollywood for ya! It was good though. Afterwards we went to Macky's had a good lunch/dinner then headed home to play with dogs and play some Wii! Joe and Ash taught us how to play this dice game called Blow It! It was so much fun. Brennon kept kickin our butts! He kept gettin lucky! He won every time!


On Sunday we came back home, but before we left we saw my parents and the trophies they brought back from the car show in Winslow. They drove the Shelby up there and won some cool stuff. They got a 1st place plaque for having the best Mustang and then got a 6 foot trophy for having the best Ford! The trophy was taller than me!... and Brennon, and my mom, and my dad, and Joe and Ashleigh!!! Very cool! Congrats Mom and Dad!


Nothing exciting this week. I'm getting really busy with my classes right now. I have tests coming up, presentation to work on and then present in front of the class (ugh) and lots and lots of reading...


I just want to say, I've been reading the book "Twilight" that Melissa let me borrow and it might just be the best book EVER! I can't seem to put it down! I start reading it, and before you know it, I've already finished 200 pages! Holy cow! I'm almost done with it, which makes me sad, but there are four books in this series so at least its not the end end! I thought I'd just share that. If you haven't read it, you should.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Hey girly!! I absolutely LOVE when I find that book that consumes me. I can't read twilight though. Scary. lol But I glad you like it. Seems to be the book of the month.