Pregnancy Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, August 17, 2009

Baby Stevie's first photo shoot!



These aren't very big... sorry, I don't know how to change that, so I'll explain them!
Top Left: This is a shot of his spine and his head is on the right side and he is looking down. I think this one is so cool, the spine is just crazy!
Top Right: His head is on the right and those darker spots are his eyes.
Bottom Left: His head and his little hand!
Bottom Right: This one is really hard to see, but the arrow is pointing to his little boy parts!!

5 comments:

Will & Camie Shill said...

deawna you got such good shots!, vance just looked like a little buffaloa! the hand and everything!

Anonymous said...

He's perfect already!! Can't wait to meet him!!

Anonymous said...

Wow ... just wow! A boy, so exciting! And a heart breaker already!!! Congratulations! Did I use enough exclamation points?!?!

Jessie said...

those pics turned out great!! you can really see what's what. :) matix and this new baby were always moving around and so we never got any super clear pictures, although it was fun to watch on the monitor.

congrats again!

Norris Family said...

Congrats you two! Boys are way fun. Great strong name too. Hopefully we will bump into ya around Dec when we are back in AZ. We would love to see ya.