Pregnancy Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, August 28, 2009

Tatumn's 7th birthday!

This is a little late, but I just got the pictures on my computer so now I can finally write about it!

A few weeks ago was my little cousin Tatumn's birthday! (Tatumn is my cousin Sara's daughter.) My mom and I joined some of the family at the bowling alley for some birthday fun! The kiddos bowled and we stuffed our faces with bowling alley food (pretzels and cheese and nachos!). Tatumn went home with lots of cool gifts and a new purple bike from her mom and dad!

Happy Birthday Tatumn!!






My mom and Tatumn

All of the gifts!

My cousins Sara and Autumn

Autumn and Ryan (Sara's little boy)

Ryan and his grandma

Autumn, Sara and me!

Getting her big surprise

Playin' around with her bike

Ready to go for a ride!

No comments: